ISLE OF WIGHT COUNTY – The Virginia Department of Transportation plans to temporarily close a section of Route 600 (Deer Path Trail over Ennis Pond) in Windsor starting June 24, 2019 for a bridge replacement project. The road is estimated to reopen in mid-July.
VDOT will have a detour in place as follows (north to south):
- Deer Path Trail to Five Forks Road
- Five Forks Road to Courthouse Highway
- Continue on North Prince Boulevard
- North Prince Blvd. to West Windsor Boulevard
- West Windsor Blvd to North Church Street
- Continue on Shiloh Drive