Structure and Bridge Division
On behalf of the dedicated men and women associated with the Virginia Department of Transportation's Structure and Bridge Division, I welcome you to our web page.
It is our hope that the information we provide will assist you by providing accurate, timely and useful information to meet your business needs and to enhance your understanding of and interest in our program.
We appreciate any comments you have to assist us in improving this service to you.
Contact the Help Desk with your suggestions.
Kendal R. Walus, P.E.
State Structure and Bridge Engineer
VDOT Structure and Bridge Division
1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, Virginia 23219
- Instructional and Informational Memoranda 81.9 – Corrosion Resistant Reinforcing Steels (CRR) - 6/6/2022
- Instructional and Informational Memoranda 101 – Large Culverts and Open Bottom - 6/2/2022
- Manual of the Structure and Bridge Division – Parts 1, 3 - 4/29/2022
- Manual of the Structure and Bridge Division – Part 2, Chapters 5, 6, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26 and 32 - 4/29/2022
- OpenRoads Designer (ORD) Connect Edition
- OpenRoads CONNECT Edition (additional ORD training is now available)
Use the VDOT University to sign-up for remote courses