- Fall/winter/spring schedule
- Summer schedule
Please note: The Jamestown-Scotland Ferry operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including all major holidays. On Christmas Day (December 25) the schedule varies slightly as follows: on the hour in Surry and on the half-hour in Jamestown.
For ferry traffic updates and operational status, call 1-800-VA-Ferry/1-800-823-3779. For general information, contact email@example.com. Note: The email inbox is only monitored during weekday business hours.
16289 Rolfe Highway
Surry, Virginia 23883-3102
Scotland Geo-coordinates :
LAT 37º 11’6” N, LONG 76º 47’ 4”
2110 Jamestown Road
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
LAT 37º 13’ 11” N, LONG 76º 47’ 30 W
- Height: 12 feet 6 inches
- Width: Legal limits for highway travel
- Length: Legal limits for highway travel
- Weight: 16 tons for large trucks, 28 tons for semi-tractor combinations
- The ferry can only transport liquid or materials that are not required to display a HAZMAT placard as required by Department of Transportation rules.
The Jamestown-Scotland Ferry fleet is made up of four ferries:
Jamestown Scotland Ferry
P.O. Box 26, Surry, VA 23883
Note: This inbox is only monitored during normal weekday business hours.