Dale Boulevard Intersection Safety Improvements
|Improvements to five intersections in Prince William County|
Project at a Glance
Sid A. Siddiqui, P.E.
Senior Engineering Supervisor, NRO Traffic Engineering (98368, 98376)
Amir Salahshoor, P.E.
Project Manager for 98372
Construction Manager for 98370
Michael Gleasman, P.E.
Area Construction Engineer (98370, 98371, 98372)
About the Project
This project includes safety improvements to several intersections along Dale Boulevard (Route 784) in Prince William County. Improvements include:
- UPC 98368 - Cherrydale Drive/Barksdale Street (Route 2457) at Dale Boulevard (Route 784) - Install additional lighting at Cherrydale Drive/Barksdale Street (Route 2457).” View plans
To be constructed by end of 2014
- UPC 98370 - Forestdale Avenue (Route 1826) at Dale Boulevard (Route 784) - Upgrading the existing traffic signal at Forestdale Avenue (the Forestdale intersection by the Pizza Hut) from a span wire to a mast arm design, and install pedestrian crossings with ADA ramps with bumpouts in the northeast quadrant View plans
Project completed in May 2014
- UPC 98371 - Lindendale Road/Quate Lane (Route 2053) at Dale Boulevard (Route 784) - Offsetting the Eastbound and Westbound left turn lanes, upgrading the signal, relocating the pedestrian crossing and improving sight distance at Lindendale Road/Quate Lane (Route 2053) View plans
- UPC 98372 - Kaiser Court/Hillendale Drive (Route 784) at Dale Boulevard (Route 784) - Adding a new southbound left-turn lane on Kaiser Court/Hillendale Drive (Route 784), upgrading the signal to a mast arm and improving sight distance View plans
- UPC 98376 - Delaney Road (Route 2025) at Dale Boulevard (Route 784) - Upgrading the signal at Delaney Road (Route 2025) View plans
Construction began in April 2014
UPCs 98368, 98370, 98371, 98372, 98376