Lynchburg District Industry Dialogue - Sept. 19, 2013
Project at a Glance
Paula K. Jones, Communications Manager
Industry Dialogue Background
On Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, staff from the Lynchburg District met with materials suppliers, contractors, consultants and local officials, to discuss the Project Ad Schedule for January 2013-December 2014, safety, Civil Rights initiatives and other items. However, the ultimate goal of this event was for the Lynchburg District to hear from its partners what we can do to improve our programs, services, communication and working relationships.
Safety on Transportation Projects - Mike Allen
- Global Harmonization for Construction Industry - pictograms
- Effective implementation dates for Hazard Communication Standard
- OSHA Factsheet
Project Ad Schedule: January 2013 - December 2014 -
- Design-Bid-Build non-bridge work, preliminary engineering and RFPs - Brian Casto, P.E.
- Structure and Bridge - Frank J. Lukanich, P.E.
- Maintenance work (paving) - Denise Bradley
- Traffic Operations - Gerry L. Harter, P.E.
- Locally-administered projects - Sharon White, P.E.
Civil Rights - Phyllis Brice