VDOT Coordinating Transportation and Land Use Planning Forum
On Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) held its Forum on coordinating transportation and land use planning. Over 220 participants from localities, Metropolitan Planning Organizations, Planning District Commissions, the private sector, and VDOT attended.
The Forum took place at John Tyler Community College’s Chester campus in the Nicholas Center.
- Connection Between Transportation and Land Use
- Site Plan Review, Rezoning and VDOT Assistance
- Rural Planning Program and Floyd County Comprehensive Plan
- George Washington Region Land Use Scenario Planning
- Hanover Strategies to Link Land Use & Transportation Planning
- Transportation Efficient Land Use
- Multimodal System Design Guidelines
- DRPT’s Multimodal Design Guidelines and Incorporation into the VDOT Road Design Manual
- County Multimodal Design Adoption
- Virginia’s Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan
- Intermodal Accessibility Analysis and Planning Methodology
- Arterial Management Plans
If you have any questions about the Forum, do not hesitate to contact Lynne Wasz at firstname.lastname@example.org.