VDOT University's Virtual Campus
The Virtual Campus is the Virginia Department of Transportation's (VDOT) Web-based learning management system. This application connects agency employees and external business partners to the training resources they need.
Simply put, the VDOT University Virtual Campus is the most convenient way for those learners to access tools to ensure professional and personal development.
The Virtual Campus provides:
- Access to training transcripts
- Extensive course catalog
- Online registration for both classroom and Web-based courses
- Continuously new and updated courses and content
- Integrated online administration and reporting
- Online collaboration and "communities of practice" via "Team Rooms"
The VDOT Virtual Campus is always accessible (24/7) from any Internet location.
If you work at VDOT, Vitual Campus for employees.
If you are one of our many external partners, visit the Virtual Campus external Virtual Campus.
Download the Virtual Campus General Information Sheet (PDF, 49KB)
- Materials Certification schools
- Maintenance Training Academy
- Construction Inspection Trainee Program
- Consider a career at VDOT