Location and Design Division
L&D Home • Business Administration • CADD Support • Hydraulics and Utilities
MS-4/Stormwater Management • Project Management Office • Roadway Design and Special Projects
Standards, Special Design, Policy and Quality Assurance • Survey and Photogrammetry • Traffic Design
Project Management Office
|The Project Management Office is responsible for providing technical project management and engineering support to project managers for preliminary engineering projects in VDOT’s Six Year Improvement Program (SYIP). We focus on people, processes and tools, defining and maintaining best management practices through policies and procedures, tools and techniques, and relevant project management training.
Jeffrey C. Cutright, P.E.
Director, Project Management Office
VDOT - Location & Design Division
1401 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219
|Bruce McAuliffe, P.E., P.M.P
Assistant Director, Project Management Office
|Matthew N. Swanson, P.M.P.
Project Management Engineer
- Project Development Schedule Templates Updated – June 12, 2017
VDOT Project Development schedule templates, used to generate the initial planning schedules for projects.
Information You Can Use
- Electronic Plan Submission Process Flow Chart
- PMO Forms
- PMO Instructional and Informational Memoranda
- Project Development Process
- Project Development Schedule Templates
- Project Management Institute
- Project Management Policy Links
- Project Tasks and Scheduling Guide
- Transportation Project Management Institute (TPMI)