Location and Design Division
L&D Home • Business Administration • CADD Support • Hydraulics and Utilities
MS-4/Stormwater Management • Project Management Office • Roadway Design and Special Projects
Standards, Special Design, Policy and Quality Assurance • Survey and Photogrammetry • Traffic Design
The Statewide Location and Design Team is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of quality engineered highway construction plans found in the Department’s Six Year Improvement Program. Our statewide staff is organized into 9 construction districts which are responsible for project management and design as well as a Central Office staff responsible for the development, implementation and training of policies, procedures, technical guidance as well as design and project management.
Our team of highway engineering professionals includes experts in the fields of roadway geometric design, hydraulics and river mechanics, stormwater management/MS4, survey and photogrammetry, traffic engineering design, landscape architecture, project management, CADD support, safety hardware, engineered standards, policies and procedures, general business and consultant contract administration.
- Erosion and Sediment Control Contractor Certification (ESCCC) - January 11, 2017
Updated Certification List
- IIM-LD-218.4 (Sidewalk / Crosswalk Pavers) – Rev. January 4, 2017
- CADD Manual revised. The revision page list the changes made to the various chapters
Rev. January 3, 2017
- Scheduled Training Classes - January 2017 - March 2017
- IIM-LD-93.17 (Construction Work Zones) - Rev. January 3, 2017
- IIM-LD-200.9 (Interstate, NHS Non-Interstate,Non-NHS, IJR/IMR Guidance) - Rev. January 3, 2017
- IIM-LD-227.11 (Design Exceptions / Design Waivers) - Rev. January 3, 2017
- IIM-LD-241.7 (Work Zone Safety) - Rev. January 3, 2017