Location and Design Division
VDOT Structure and Bridge Training
The CADD Support Section is responsible for scheduling and conducting Automated Engineering Software Training.
Training Manuals and Datasets are available in ProjectWise. If you do not have access to ProjectWise please complete the LD-899 and ITD-36E forms and e-mail the completed forms to Location and Design CADD Support Helpdesk.
|Bridge Modeling with OpenBridge Modeler||This hands-on workshop will introduce you to the world of OpenBridge Modeler.
You will learn how to:
• Create a model for a pre-stressed girder
• Steel girder and a segmental bridge with the modeler. Following the creation of the model, you will transition this model to the design and analytics solutions.
|LEAP Bridge Precast
LRFD, V8i (SS3)
This course introduces bridge designers to using LEAP Bridge Precast.
This hands-on training walks you through:
• Developing a 3D model of the structure Analyzing and designing the superstructure and substructure as well as generating reports of the designed bridge.
• The abutment grading will be defined in a 3D model including the drawing of final contours.
|STAAD.Pro Fundamentals||Structural Advanced Analysis and Design (STAAD) Pro V8i (SELECTseries 3)
After this training users will have an understanding of the following:
• Model Generation
• Property Assignment
• Model Loading and Analysis
• Steel Design and Post Processing
Send your questions and comments to the CADD Support Helpdesk.