Location and Design Division
Bluebeam Revu / Sign & Seal
On July 1, 2009, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) began using PKI based digital signatures in order to be in compliance with the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) requirements for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Certified Landscape Architects to sign and seal their work.
The Department has been using Bluebeam Revu for signing & sealing since 2014. Revu has superior PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration capabilities making this the ultimate software for reviewing, marking up, and signing electronic documents. Currently we offer this software for VDOT employees in responsible charge positions.
Assistant CADD Program Manager
Sign & Seal, Digital Certificates, Bluebeam,
MicroStation, GEOPAK, ProjectWise Software Support
CADD Support Specialist
Sign & Seal, Digital Certificates and ProjectWise
|Send your questions and comments to the CADD Support Helpdesk. A trouble ticket will be created and you will get a return email with an assigned case number.|
Information You Can Use
- Bluebeam Revu
- Bluebeam Revu 18, Where did it go?
- Creating Digital LS Seal In MicroStation (Consultant)
- Identrust IGC Digital Certificates
- Sealing and Signing of Plans (Appendix F of CADD Manual)
- Setting Bluebeam Revu to Sign and Seal
- Sealing and Signing of Plans and Documents (IIM-243)
- VDOT’s History of Signing & Sealing