ProjectWise Implementation Information
ProjectWise will change how VDOT provides electronic Construction Plans through the Construction Advertisement Bulletin Board (CABB). The switchover for CABB will be effective on the June 12th Advertisement. Beginning on that date in order to access Construction Plans you must follow the instructions provided in the attached document. We stress that you will be unable to access these electronic documents without following the instructions below. Your Falcon login will not work in ProjectWise.
If you have any questions, you may contact the CADD Support Helpdesk by email or at (804) 786-1280
ProjectWise Implementation - CABB Users
- The Falcon Document Management system will be replaced by ProjectWise Explorer and Web Client. The implementation of ProjectWise will provide full document management functionality and design collaboration between our business partners and VDOT.
- One noticeable change is that the EPLANS link from CABB will direct you to login into ProjectWise instead of Falcon. All Contractors wishing to access electronic documents via CABB must contact VDOT to establish a login and make plans to attend one of the training webinars. It takes approximately 5 days for a new ProjectWise account to be established, so please submit the request accordingly.
- For more information on requesting logins, please click on this link!
- CABB/ProjectWise User Interface Job Aid available at this link!
- For more information on training, please click on this link! Additional webinars are being added soon.
- Training Webinar Schedule :
These webinars are recommended for Contractors who download files from CABB.
ProjectWise Webinar/Virtual Classroom (Contractors) - 2-hour Webinar - ) (
For complete details about the ProjectWise Implementation and migration schedule for all areas of Falcon, please click on this link.