Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Harold Caples, P.E.
- Construction and
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Patrick O'Leary, P.E.
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
|Mona Gabriel, P.E.
- Environmental Construction
- Business Application Support
- Data Management and
- Value Engineering /
|Ian Millikan, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Design-Build Administration
- Project Controls / Scheduling /
CQIP / Final Records
- Consultant CEI
- Local Project Administration
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE BID DOWNLOADING PROCESS TIME MAY BE LENGTHY AND THE READING OFTHE BIDS MAY NOT START UNTIL 11:00 AM OR LATER. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
- IMPORTANT: CONNECTION Client update - The software that allows access to ProjectWise (12/17/2019)
- Removal of Raised Pavement Markers || Responses to Questions Regarding Raised Pavement Markers
Currently AASHTOWare Project Bids is on version 126.96.36.199. Please make sure your Project Bids software is reading this version, and is automatically upgrading to avoid conflicting/wrong bid information. 11/26/2019
- 2020 Paving Schedule FAQs (11/18/2019)
- Advertisement Schedule for 2020 (rev. 9/25/2019)
- Memo Regarding Plastic Inlaid Markers
AASHTOWare Project Bids (APB) - Information and instructional videos available! Replaces the software Expedite.
- DBE Participation Goals: Credit Only Given for DBEs Performing a Commercially Useful Function (CUF) 3/12/2019
- Viewing Electronic Plans, Proposals, and Plan Holders via ProjectWise
Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates