Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Harold Caples, P.E.
- Construction and
- Bid documents
- Contract documents
- Emergency contracts
|Patrick O'Leary, P.E.
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
- Contractor Document Sales
|Mona Gabriel, P.E.
- Contract Closeout and Final
- Construction Engineering
|Ian Millikan, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Project Controls
- Construction Risk
- Value engineering
AASHTOWare Project Bids (APB) is coming to VDOT 2019!
ProjectWise Implementation - CABB Users
- The Falcon Document Management system will be replaced by ProjectWise Explorer and Web Client. The implementation of ProjectWise will provide full document management functionality and design collaboration between our business partners and VDOT.
- One noticeable change is that the EPLANS link from CABB will direct you to login into ProjectWise instead of Falcon. All Contractors wishing to access electronic documents via CABB must contact VDOT to establish a login and make plans to attend one of the training webinars. It takes approximately 5 days for a new ProjectWise account to be established, so please submit the request accordingly.
- For more information on requesting logins, please click on this link!
- CABB/ProjectWise User Interface Job Aid available at this link!
- Downloading Multiple Files from ProjectWise
- If you have any questions, you may contact the CADD Support Helpdesk by email or at (804) 786-1280
Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
- Asphalt (Jan. 9, 2015)
- Microsurfacing (March 4, 2015)
- Slurry seal (March 9, 2015)
- Surface treatment (June 11, 2015)
Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates (rev. August 2017)