Construction Engineering Inspection Services
Construction Home | Advertisement | Bid Letting | Bid Tabulations | Construction Engineering and Inspection | Construction Quality Improvement Program | Construction Management | Construction Risk Management | Construction Scheduling | Document Sales | Emergency Contracts | Information, Memos, & Letters | Online Forms | Prequalification | Resources | Specifications | Value Engineering | Email Us
The consultant Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) section provides statewide CEI program management support services. This includes:
- Coordination with Consultant Procurement Office for statewide program development and implementation
- Negotiation of district-wide term and project specific CEI contracts
- Monitoring CEI contracts statewide
- Contract administration support/training
- To provide statewide access to skilled consultant Construction Engineering and Inspection staff to support VDOT construction projects.
- To promote consistent administration of CEI contracts statewide.
Beau Hoyt, P.E.
Consultant Construction Engineering and Inspection
Procurement, Documentation, and Services
Construction Division, 11th Floor
1401 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- 2017 Mileage Reimbursement Rate for Vehicles Used on Construction Engineering Inspection Contracts
- CEI Mobile Communication Memo
- Consultant Construction Engineer and Inspection Maximum Allowable Salary
- Consultant Procurement
- Request for Proposals
- Notice of Short Listed and Selected Firms
- Upcoming Professional Services Contract Opportunities
- VDOT Materials Certification Schools