Feb. 14, 2011: The Virginia Department of Transportation Central Office has implemented changes in the way mail is received.
All mail received at the Central Office, or delivered by FedEx, UPS or courier to Central Office security desks, will be directed to the Central Office Mail Center entrance located at the loading dock in the rear of 1401 E. Broad St.
This includes all hand-delivered packages by vendors or individuals.
All vendors submitting Invitations for Bids (IFB), Request for Qualifications (RFQ), Expressions of Interest (EOI) or other time sensitive material should plan in advance to allow adequate time to assure that packages are received by the Mail Center staff in a timely manner.
Time-sensitive materials will be time stamped upon receipt and distributed to the intended destination.
Contact district and residency offices for information on their mail policies.
- Contracting Opportunities
- Upcoming Procurement Opportunities for Goods & Services
- Procurement, Goods & Services Contacts
- Virginia Department of Business Assistance
- Construction Bid Results and Ballot
- Scheduling and Contract Advertised Projects