Information Technology Division
- VDOT's ITD serves as administrator for all Agency IT programs and processes. It ensures coordination and compliance with State and Agency requirements, and tracks/reports on all Agency IT projects and initiatives.
- The Division performs strategic and tactical fiscal management, including planning, development, and management of the Agency's IT budget.
- The Commonwealth's creation of the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) has resulted in new processes and procedures for IT systems development and infrastructure operations management. The Division serves as Agency liaison with VITA for all service delivery, including infrastructure management, applications development project management, strategic planning, supply chain management/procurement and fiscal/billing.
- Information Technology Division
- Strategic Contributions
- Program Administration
- IT Governance and Project Management
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Systems Engineering and Production Management
- GIS and Data Warehouse Services
Page last modified: Feb. 29, 2016